At Steelite International we pride ourselves on being the leading supplier of tabletop products to the hospitality industry through inspirational design, excellent quality and outstanding service.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to work within our fast-paced Sales Team.
To Develop and grow Steelite International business within Ireland predominantly in the North however support will also be required in ROI.
• Contract caterers
• All Hospitality outlets
• Record all call information on the Steelite Caterlyst system
• Work closely with the Regional Business Manager for Ireland pushing opportunities through the network of Distributors.
We are looking for
The ideal candidate will possess a skill set consisting of commitment, drive and enthusiasm as well as being extremely customer focused. We are also looking for an individual with:
• Good industry knowledge and experience working within the Hospitality sector
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a sales focused role
• Have a pro-active approach to your job role, to secure lasting partnerships with our clients.
• Be able to negotiate to a satisfactory conclusion.
• Able to work alone and as part of a team.
• Have strong IT, Business Analytics and Budget Preparation skills.
• Be able to devise budgeted sales / profit targets and deliver results.
• Ability to understand the end user, Distributor and Consumer Dynamics.
• Basic merchandising experience
• A highly skilled sales negotiator with commensurate presentation skills is desirable
This is a field based role, you must live within 20 minutes drive, west or south of Belfast. Travel is a key component of this role and overnight stays will be required.
• Making appointments directly or through Telemarketing to gain opportunity and to work to specific targets
• Highly driven salesperson who will aggressively target significant new business wins within the Irish hospitality arena
• Achieving the monthly targets set for the region.
• Activate and monitor the national account strategic targets.
• Ensure that the funds budgeted for entertaining is used prudently and effectively.
• Complete all reports and accounts information accurately and on time each month.
• Record all information on the Steelite Caterlyst system and on Steelite showroom calendar/ diary.
What’s on offer?
In return, the successful candidate/s can expect to earn a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including:
• Competitive Basic salary
• Bonus Scheme
• Car allowance or company car
• Company phone and laptop
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a forward thinking, quality driven company with the opportunity to grow within an organisation committed to both business and people development.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate considerable drive, initiative and business acumen, as well as flexible presentation skills.
If you are ambitious, hardworking, and believe you have the necessary experience plus reside in the South East, then we’d welcome your application – please apply now.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications if you do not hear from us within 7 working days then please consider your application unsuitable on this occasion.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE