Multinational Chemical and Consumer Goods company with a wide suite of products in Ireland is seeking to hire a Sales Engineer for its Adhesives / Chemicals division, selling to Industrial companies.
Based in Dublin, but with a nationwide base, my client would like to talk to candidates who are interested in a Field Sales role, driving relationships with existing accounts and scaling new business opportunities within those accounts.
Largely the clientele will sit within Auto-Repair, Factory Maintenance and Production.
You will be required to visit client sites and provide product demonstrations as well as being the main point of contact for sales and related queries.
The candidate will have:
- Vocational qualification in mechanical or engineering disciplines or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience working in large global organization
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft packages as well as Apple Apps and devices
- Customer facing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, initiative, with the ability to multitask
- Able to work independently or in a team
- Meet timeline with full commitment to quality and safety
- Able to plan and manage their own diary
- Flexible to travel and stay away regularly
- Experience reading and understanding technical reports
- Familiarity with basic engineering terms
- Able to take direction and consult with colleagues where appropriate
- High degree of flexibility as travel is required and often at short notice
- Full Valid driving license required
Desirable package + company car. Interviews imminent. Apply today with your CV.