Global Medical Device company, based in the Midlands is seeking to recruit a Regional Sales Representative for a device which effectively treats jaw pain and symptoms associated with teeth grinding and clenching.
Are you passionate about hitting sales targets and working with new an innovative products?
As an experienced and driven sales professional, your role will be to develop new business and introduce our products to new accounts, as well as developing current business in Ireland in a field based capacity.
Your key focus will be developing strong relationships, delivering a great quality service and to drive strategy for success.
Your clients will largely be Dental Practioners in Ireland.
- Manage overall sales process and development for allocated region
- Identify new business opportunities to target and grow the customer base
- Support identifying specific key opinion leaders (KOLs), develop and maintain relationships with key customers and opinion leaders
- Keep the business up to date on new developments regarding competitor companies and products
- Manage and develop an audiological network
- Attend Dental Trade shows
- Host courses and events in the region, ensuring good attendance and event follow up
- Provide a positive input and support to Marketing plans and initiatives
- Support the business in dealing with customer service issues
- Building effective relations with the support team to achieve set objectives
- Maintain the CRM system, BASE
Experience and Capabilities:
- 5 years+ sales experience within the dental or medical device sector
- Understanding and demonstration of core sales representation competencies
- Ability to analyse and interpret sales data and subsequently devise a territory sales plan in line with company & brand strategies
- Strong commercial and numeric skills with an ability to analyse customer sales data and to identify gaps and opportunities
- An ability to work as part of a wider commercial team, and to manage your own time effectively in a fast paced environment
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Full clean driving license
Interviews will be held in October. Apply today with your CV and cover letter.