B2B Sales Manager
Ripplecom, one of Ireland’s leading telecoms solutions providers, combines industry expertise with leading network technologies to provide complete and tailored business solutions for connectivity, voice, security and data backup. As owners of the largest fixed wireless network in Ireland with an extensive list of fibre, VDSL, and 4G/LTE network partners, we provide coverage to businesses nationwide.
To ensure our continued growth, Ripplecom is seeking to appoint a highly motivated B2B Sales Manager with experience in the telecommunications industry to join our Limerick-based team with responsibility for a distinct territory.
The selected candidate will have a proven track record of initiating, managing and closing B2B sales opportunities in the SME and Enterprise market. A natural ‘hunter’ and dealmaker, you will be motivated by a desire to win new business and enjoy collaborating with internal colleagues to create winning connectivity solutions.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Research, identify and target medium to large organizations within your territory who require Ripplecom’s unique product proposition.
- Develop and maintain a solid and sustainable pipeline of qualified new business revenue opportunities.
- Possess a broad understanding of the SME market landscape and the ability to think like a SME owner.
- Initiate, manage and close sales opportunities.
- Deliver solutions that drive value to the B2B customer.
- Collaborate with Marketing to execute high-impact sales and marketing campaigns.
- Provide timely and accurate pipeline reporting to all stakeholders.
- Work with Product Development to bring winning products to market in a timely and cost-effective manner
The Person – Qualifications, Experience and Key Attributes:
· 5+ years telecommunications or ICT sales experience, preferably in a B2B role with a track record in pitching to CEO /CX level within organisations
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in line with business strategy.
- Experienced in selling Internet connectivity, VOIP, cloud PBX, private WAN and resilient data solutions
- A track record in consultative selling.
- A deep understanding of the competitive landscape and current market trends
- Comfortable managing sales margins
- Self-directed with a strong business acumen.
- Customer centric
- Passionate and dynamic with a “can do” attitude
- Team player.
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Business qualification is desirable
- Full Drivers Licence.
What we offer:
· Superb opportunities for personal and professional career development.
· Great working environment, a highly competitive salary with generous benefits, and opportunities for upskilling
· Be part of an industry leading team, renowned for excellence.
A highly competitive salary package with generous benefits will be awarded to the successful candidate.
Deadline for Applications is close of business on Fri Oct 20th 2017.