Allen Recruitment are looking for Junior Recruitment Consultants to join a high performing, close knit team in Dublin, that specialise in the delivery of Permanent and Temporary Staffing Service to many of the world’s best known multinational companies as well as to niche SMEs. We are among the three most trusted vendors for a lot of the world’s largest and most people-oriented companies.
We offer structured Training Program, and the chance to develop a very rewarding career in an international environment, and to join a strong team, who support and challenge each other to continually grow and learn. Our social committee make sure that we stay entertained with team-bonding and team-building events, and be ready to tackle the daily challenges.
Must-have skills to be considered for this job (it’s imperative that these are satisfied and come through clearly on the CV during your experience/ college/ extracurricular activities):
* Honour’s degree; nice to have a post-graduate or master’s degree
* Experience in a customer facing role or fast-paced office environment
* Exceptional written and oral communications skills, with an excellent command of English
* Leadership ability and a winning mentality, if success and career progression is what motivates you
* Strong personality and of an outgoing nature
* Outstanding attention to detail
* As a Junior Recruitment Consultant, you need to be able to work hard, follow established processes, but also to take initiative when needed
* Able to thrive within a fast-paced, target-driven environment, while maintaining high quality standards in the day to day work activities
* Ability to showcase all above skills in your CV and throughout the interview process
* Candidate Screening – you will be conducting high volume candidate screening, which includes reviewing job applicants and search results, and conducting telephone and onsite interviews to assess candidate suitability for Allen Recruitment vacancies
* Candidate Searching / Sourcing – you will become an expert in searching our database and many other databases, identifying candidates with the right profiles for your clients’ needs. We have a tested and trusted method of searching, developed over 20 years, which we will teach you during our structured training program
* Candidate Management – you will be responsible for all communications with, and the management of the candidates you source during the recruitment process, from initial screening to the offer stage, working in conjunction with an experienced account manager
* Client Communication – you will become a market expert who consults with clients on market trends, and candidate availability/ suitability. You need to communicate with our clients in a professional and informed manner, onsite, over the phone, and via email.
What we offer:
* Competitive Salary, with guaranteed bonus for the first 3 months
* 22 days’ annual leave
* Promotion is based on your billing, so you are in control of how quickly your career progresses. Each promotion comes with additional benefits, including:
* Increased base salary
* Company phone
* Flexi hours
* Additional days annual leave
* Gym membership
* Educational assistance
* Health insurance
* Pension contribution
* Car allowance
* Fabulous coffee, fruit, award and incentives scheme, and social outings
* Career progression – as an expanding company we need recruiters to grow into Operations Team Leaders / Managers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers. We only hire the best and promote from within.
If you are interested in this position, send us your CV,accompanied by a cover letter, , which we will review within 24hours.
Allen Recruitment are an established Recruitment Consultancy Firm, based in London, Dublin, and Cork, with reputation for identifying rare skills and talent, and for providing excellent client service and quality candidate experience.
We work with companies in the information technology, finance, and health sectors, providing staff to fill both technical and non-technical jobs in Ireland, the UK, and beyond. The areas we specialise in include Software Programming, Testing, Networking, Finance, Project Management, HR, Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Multilingual, and more.