Business Development Manager
Our client is one of the world’s largest software providers in the motor industry, they require a Business Development Manager, with at least of 3 years’ experience in software, motor or technology sales and advanced strategic selling abilities.
This permanent role, will be responsible for the development of new business in different regions across the UK, with remote work available.
This company now employees over 300 throughout the UK, with a very impressive client base, more than 10,000 customers across Europe.
Job Reference: BBBH10603
* Identify targets and implement a contact strategy to secure appointments with the decision makers.
* Display solutions to key contacts, via email, face to face etc.
* Offer feedback to the business on any key customer pinch points or issues relevant to our software.
* Negotiate and deal with new customers.
* Draft and present proposals and presentations to corporate standards, ensuring these are accurate and are tailored to the specific opportunity.
* Oversee the sales process; lead generations; needs analysis, value proposition, proposal negotiating, close and hand over to the Deployment Team.
* Manage sales pipeline.
* Maintain all contact records and account plans.
* Ensure all productivity and performance KPI’s are met and reported on efficiently.
* Drive revenue and margin generation achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
* Achieve individual sales target and seek for over performance.
* A Senior sales executive with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in software/motor/technology sales.
* A track record in new business success.
* Strong Consultative Sales approach.
* Advanced selling skills.
* Confident engaging with board directors of all disciplines to establish understanding of requirements.
* Degree educated.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of managing and influencing.
* Commercial experience structuring high value contracts.
* The opportunity of working with a market leader.
* Excellent salary and benefits.
* A company with over 10,000 customers worldwide.
* Modern offices based across the UK.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: + 44 330 335 1710
Job Reference: BBBH10603