Blanchardstown Assistant Store Manager Required
To assist the store manager and team to achieve excellent customer service and efficient store operations.
* Planning and managing appropriate staffing levels.
* Cash, till and debtor management is in place and accurate.
* Managing visual merchandising effectively.
* Ensure all customer feedback/complaints are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
* Manage customer flow in the store.
* Supporting the in store trainer ensuring all staff are skilled in the right areas.
* Assist in conducting regular reviews for all staff.
* You will have experience in a similar role managing a store and team.
* Be proactive, have positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
* Be an ambassador for the brand.
* Attractive salary package.
* Training will be provided. Leadership and management training can be offered to the right candidate and company partner development course, to ensure candidate is reaching their goals.
If you are interested please ‘APPLY’ now and you will be contacted directly.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.