Our client, a Logistics company located in Co. Kilkenny is currently seeking a Business Development Executive.
This role allows the right candidate the flexibility and scope to help grow our clients business.
- Identifying high potential customer accounts and establishing relationships with contacts to enable successful sales in the business.
- Develop and grow new accounts and businesses within the businesses group network of companies.
- Promoting the service and features with stakeholders and key decision makers.
- Create and execute sales plans that enable the company to obtain new sustainable business.
- Manage key accounts to ensure customers receive the level of service expected.
- Nurture relationships with existing key accounts to ensure repeat orders/business.
- Reporting to management on targets, sales and pipeline activity.
- Be a highly collaborative and influential member of the team.
- A proven track record in Business/Sales Development, a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Proven track record to achieve sales targets is essential.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels.
- Ability to understand clients business - their ethos, aims and aspirations and using this knowledge to help them reach their goals.
- Be comfortable working as part of a small team across a variety of main stream sectors.
- Strong closing skills particularly with senior decision makers.
- Knowledge and appreciation of customer relationship management.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. If you meet the criteria for this position, we will provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eddie on 051-878 813 or email your CV to Eddie@hartleypeople.com in response to this job posting.