Our client, a manufacturing company located in Waterford is currently seeking a Sales & Customer Service Coordinator.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
- Manage relationships with International clients/key accounts and reporting status to the management team
- Taking ownership of specific customer requests and ensuring those requirements are executed throughout the organisation
- Coordinating with production and shipping with regards to customer shipment details
- Prepare price lists and quotations for standard and custom products
- Work closely with production, sales, quality and senior management and report details on performance
- Act as focal point between customers, sales team, engineering and production to ensure that all customer queries and issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Insure all sales/shipping orders are entered in an accurate and timely fashion
- Coordinate freight and logistics companies to insure collection schedules are met
- Work with product lines to prepare quotations, delivery information, progress report, technical data etc
- Maintain and manage customer order schedule and regularly update client on delivery status
- Collecting data to prepare metrics for customer orders
- Document all key information in relation to customer files
- Create promotional catalogues and datasheets for customers
- Complete, file and track documentation for global shipment
- Comply with standard operating procedures
- Third level Business or Engineering qualification
- Working knowledge within a manufacturing environment
- Strong technical and analytical background
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Assertive and has the ability to take control and deliver on the tasks set out
- Positive attitude with a view to seeking solutions to business and sales challenges
- Flexible and adaptable
- Knowledge of functions within a customer service department
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. If you meet the criteria for this position, we will provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eddie on 051-878 813 or email your CV to Eddie@hartleypeople.com in response to this job posting.