Our client, Honda Ireland, based in Dublin 12, is looking to hire an experienced Sales Manager to join their Senior Management Team.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual who has the ability to build and grow the Honda Brand whilst achieving and exceeding sales targets.
Honda Ireland is the national distributor of Honda motorcycles, ATV’s, power equipment, lawn & garden, marine outboards and engines.
The Sales Manager will direct and control operations and provide strategic guidance in relation to the development and growth of the company.
Reporting to the Director of Honda Ireland, the successful candidate will ensure that the company achieves its objectives while continuing to build and nurture relationships throughout the business.
* Manage a team, to include performance management and training & development
* Prepare, implement and monitor budgets
* Manage stock and prevent stock loss
* Keep up to date with industry developments and provide relevant strategic advice to the company
* Establish and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders to ensure that the company is providing the appropriate range and quality of products and services
* Develop an effective marketing and PR strategy to promote the products, services and image of the company
* Negotiate with customers, suppliers, government and other key contacts to ensure effective contract terms.
* Act as a brand ambassador of the company and promote its values at all times.
* Results driven – proven track record
* At least five years’ senior level people management experience, preferably in a related industry
* Experience working with brand/franchise standards and/or customer service standards
* An understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques
* Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* A very high level of commercial awareness
* Clean driving Licence and a willingness to travel with possible overnight stays
* Higher degree in a management discipline or a professional qualification is desirable but not essential.
The remuneration package will reflect experience and ability and includes company car, mobile phone, laptop and a performance-based bonus scheme.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are fully authorised to work in Ireland, please send your CV along with salary expectations to email@example.com for consideration.