Position: Telesales Executive Location: Dublin - Parkwest
Reporting: Commercial Fuels Operation Manager
Objective of the position:
The purpose of this role is to source, and sell to, potential fuel card customers in a dynamic sales environment.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Generating business to business leads in target market
- Deliver sales via outbound cold calling
- Managing inbound sales via web and over the phone
- Meeting and exceeding assigned sales targets
- Account management of existing customers
2. Desired skills
- Ability to generate leads and close sales
- To work as part of a team and to make and exceed targets
- Excellent communication skills with a superb telephone manner
- Previous experience in sales an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong customer rapport
- Outstanding organisational skills with accuracy & attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to prioritize
- Commercial acumen
3. Health, Safety and Environment
a. You will commit to working in a safe manner at all times, strictly sticking to policies set out by the Company
b. You will ensure that dealers uphold their contractual obligation in relation to health and safety standards.
a. Undertaking any additional projects assigned by your manager.
b. Developing and maintaining relationships with the many internal inter-departmental customers.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
· An ability to be highly organized
· Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
· Good IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Good English and articulate
Additional skills and Behaviours Required
§ Customer Focus.
§ Strong understanding of the needs of the customer.
§ The drive to exceed expectations.
§ Positive, Can-do attitude.
§ Results focused.
§ Commercial awareness
§ Entrepreneurial spirit.
§ High levels of personal and professional standards.
§ Consistent behavior.
§ Commitment to company values.