Junior Recruitment Sourcer
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Junior Recruiter with at least 6-months recruiting experience to join them, initially on an 11-month contract, responsible for building pipelines, engaging passive candidates and screening CVs and candidates.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH10551
The ideal candidate will have:
* At least 6-months Recruitment experience either in house or agency.
* Degree or equivalent.
* Passionate about recruitment and keen to develop their career in this area.
* Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen CVs to identify fit.
* Solid interview skills.
* Familiar partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well.
The role will include:
* Liaise with hiring managers and recruiters to developing sourcing processes.
* Identify potential candidates through the use of Boolean searches, user groups, candidate referrals and networking.
* Support candidates through the recruitment process.
* Develop and lead projects and initiatives to increase candidate pipeline.
* Identify skill sets for niche roles and develop candidate pipelines with hiring managers.
* Keep data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis.
* Build university engineering talent space through tactical research, networking, social media and the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
* Regularly track pipeline activity to share.
The benefits will include:
* Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
* Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
* State of the art modern office.
* 25 days’ annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
* Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
* The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH10551