Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Technical Sourcer with 1 years’ experience gained within a recruitment agency environment or similar an in-house sourcing role would be ideal.
If you enjoy researching talent pools and talent mapping within IT, this could be the role for you. Sourcing for IT infrastructure roles you will gain invaluable exposure to global recruitment processes and carry out interviews up to final stage, managing candidates effectively through the process.
Initially in an 11-month contract with excellent ongoing career opportunities.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH10534
A General Day:
* Sourcing, assessing and interviewing candidates for varied IT Infrastructure/ Engineering / IT Operations positions across multiple global locations.
* Sourcing active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, and internal databases as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research.
* Liaise with recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective search process.
* Connecting with and getting passive and active candidates interested in applying.
* Interacting with and interviewing candidates on a daily basis.
* Finding ways to add value in the improvement of systems and processes. Manage your own projects and process improvements.
The Ideal Candidate:
* At least 1 years’ experience of sourcing for IT/ technical positions gained within a recruitment agency or in-house environment.
* Degree educated.
* Demonstrate an understanding of the technologies used by candidates and the business e.g. Open Source Technologies, IP Networking, Linux, Unix etc.
* Solid Boolean search skills and excellent pro-active search/ deep web search skills.
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, target driven environment.
* Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to move from the agency side to in-house recruitment.
Base salary of 43K plus 25 days’ holidays and excellent on-site facilities including free canteen, onsite gym, access to all the latest technologies.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.