Mullingar Store Manager Required
To manage the store and team efficiently in order to achieve excellent customer service, financial goals and business objectives, in the role you will report directly to the Store Managing Partner. Full time, permanent opportunity with an attractive salary package for the right candidate. Opportunity to become Store Partner in the future.
* Ensure the leadership vision in the store is in line with vision and values.
* Utilise reports and management information in relation to KPI’s, while understanding and motivating store staff to get results.
* Cash, till and debtor management is in place and accurate.
* Discuss and set business objectives with the store JVP/Director.
* Ensure all customer feedback/complaints are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
* Manage the recruitment and induction of new staff.
* Understand employment law and manage staff performance accordingly.
* Understand the profit and loss accounts and balance sheets. Conducting break-even analysis.
* The Candidate:
* You will have experience in managing a store and team.
* Be proactive, have positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
* Be an ambassador for the brand.
* Attractive salary package.
* Bonus based on sales growth, 20% of salary.
* Training will be provided. Leadership and management training can be offered to the right candidate and company partner development course, to ensure candidate is ready for partnership, if desired.
* If you are interested please ‘APPLY’ now and you will be contacted directly.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.