City tiles and Bathrooms are seeking experienced & passionate retail showroom Sales Executive to join our team in Northpoint business park, Blackpool. Cork City. This is a fantastic opportunity for a high energy person to join the great team in our successful showroom. The key focus of this role is to provide an exceptional customer experience to all City tiles and bathrooms customers, ensuring that every customer is given outstanding service through superior product knowledge and sales delivery that goes above and beyond customer expectations.
· Be passionate & knowledgeable about the products you sell, actively seek to improve your knowledge of our new ranges when they arrive in your store.
· Always deliver exceptional customer service.
· Actively approach customers to advise them on the best solutions to suit their needs.
· Maintain the standards of the showroom.
· Assist the management team in any ad hock operational requirements.
· Ensure company standards of performance are always followed.
· Should be highly motivated.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport with people.
· Have a strong desire to maximize your earning potential.
· Capable of working on their initiative.
· Proven 2 years of sales experience in a similar background. experience would be an advantage but not essential.
· Competent in the use of computer systems. Experience in the Intact IQ system is a benefit but not essential
Why should you come on board with City tiles and Bathrooms?
· Beautiful showroom that you will be proud to work in.
· Fantastic earning opportunity, uncapped commissions.
· Excellent Staff discount.
· Free employee parking.
· Full training and mentorship provided to allow you to excel
· Growing company with plenty of promotional opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person