The right candidate will be responsible for pursuing new prospects, managing existing clients, and be a vital cog in the sales wheel in Capcon’s range of returnable load carrier solutions. Post a settling-in period the Sales Consultant would be required to demonstrate a thorough understanding of Capcon’s products and processes and will be responsible for key stages of the sales process.
Generating new business opportunities with prospective & existing clients over the phone, via email, and through other channels such as social media. The right candidate will undertake research on potential clients and their key decision-makers Scheduling appointments.
• Following up on inquiries, processing orders, and payments and organizing shipment/delivery, and keeping the client updated
• Using previous clients list and by developing an understanding of our key markets you would be required to identify and generate new business opportunities and to build a pipeline of targeted prospects or re-engagement with clients who have bought the product from us in the past During the initial period.
• Manage sales pipeline through sequential states of the sales process: prospect, initial outreach, quotation/proposal/business case, negotiation, and close
• Take a consultative approach with A/B level executives while navigating multiple decision-makers bringing in senior colleagues from Capcon when appropriate
• Establish a trusted "advisor” relationship to determine needs, build value, and create engagement of Capcon’s solutions.
• Conduct lead generating activities including, outbound calls, emails, social media selling.
• Consistently exceed your monthly sales quota and be well compensated for doing so
Working mostly autonomously with the support of the Sales Director you will be responsible for the sales of new and existing products, the maintenance and development of business relationships including the acquisition of new customers. You will ideally have an understanding of Distribution and Supply Chain Operations and have worked in MHE sales previously.
You will have responsibility for managing and organising the fulfillment of sales that are won with our partners. Some knowledge of WordPress desirable or interest in developing the skills required to update site content. This roll would be field based with some office days.
The area covered is the whole of Ireland and Northern Ireland with some UK potential.
The position includes a guaranteed salary with an open-ended commission structure with a realistic earnings of €60,000 but of course, there is no limit to this.
• A track record of sales is ideal in a B2B or retail environment
• Understanding of supply chain operations would be an advantage
• Not be “afraid” of cold calling/prospecting
• Demonstrable you are a winner and that you can identify opportunities, develop a proposal/business case, and close business
• Good communicator & English-speaking native
• Understanding of MS Office applications such as Excel, Word essential.
• Be familiar and comfortable with IT-based order processing and communication tools.
• Time management and planning
• Self-motivated, self-starter
• Outgoing, confident,
• Fluent English
• Ability to work independently or as a team player.
• Not afraid to rise to the challenge and will go the extra mile
• Full Clean driving license
• Use of own car
What we will give you
• Competitive compensation
• Full product training
• Sales training where applicable.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• 20 working days of holiday per year.
• Collaborative office culture
• Further education in time.
What You'll Bring
• 5 + years of business or work experience within MHE sales an advantage.
• 3rd level education preferred
• Understanding of the sales process
• Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward lofty goals.
• Well-rounded with varied interests,
• Coachable, self-motivated, curious, and resilient
• Excellent organizational skills including prioritization, scheduling, and time management
• Eligibility to legally work in the UK and Ireland
Full-time, Permanent Salary: Up to €60,000.00 per year
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
• Commission pay
• Yearly bonus Education:
• 3rd level experience in Logistics or Supply chain an advantage.
• Sales: 5 + year (preferred)
On the road