Technical Internal Sales Support
Your new company
Hays Recruitment are looking for Technical Internal Salesperson. Our client is a leading technical specialist distributor of industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) products and services. Part of a larger group, Europe's biggest industrial products distributor, with annual revenues of over €2.2 billion. The company's mission is to 'add value at every turn', by saving its customers money within three critical business areas reducing total acquisition costs, improving overall production efficiency, and reducing working capital.
One of the only 'single source' suppliers of the world's leading brands, our client has over 4 million different product lines and many millions of items in stock at any one time. Our client's size and buying power mean they can offer competitive pricing and exceptional availability, coupled with an outstanding local service. Similarly, this experience means they are able to offer added value services which help engineers and purchasing, and operations managers achieve better return on investment.
Your new role
Our client is looking for Technical Internal Salesperson. The Internal Sales role is responsible for delivering service to the customer and ensuring that the PCO and Branch Manager are fully supported. The person will have responsibility for the efficient and accurate provision of quotations, order management and expediting, escalation management and resolution from the day-to-day business. Key responsibilities include; Respond to, prepare, and submit quotations in line with customer deadlines, using email telephone and hard copy.
* Proactive management of workload to ensure maximum conversion of quotations.
* Develop & maintain relationships with site contacts and an understanding of their business & challenges.
* Actively contribute towards a customer-centric and commercially driven culture within the branch, ensuring that decisions are made based on what is right for the customer, creating a culture of respect for the customer and a passion for the business and products we sell.
* Enter sales orders onto the Company ERP system (K8).
* Support & contribute to branch KPIs.
* Carry out administrative tasks as requested by the Branch Manager in line with the company's business procedures to maintain ISO accreditation; and
* Support face2face customer engagement where necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will get to work in a global company during a period of growth. Some key challenges that will need to be overcome include End to end management of a large workload from receipt of enquiry to placement of purchase order, Building and maintaining quality relationships both with team members and with key customer contacts, continually improving work processes & procedures, Working to strict deadlines and managing multiple tasks. Supporting company profit and growth targets as needed through effective supply chain management.
The following are advantageous to have; process knowledge, Knowledge of K8, Sage or similar, Ability to work independently or part of a team, Problem solver, Logical thinker and ability to review issues from differing viewpoints, Ability to prioritise a varied workload to meet operational demand and flexible approach to ensure deadlines are achieved.
What you'll get in return
The client is offering a base salary of 28k - 30k. Full training is provided. Some benefits include 6 months VHI healthcare, pension 5%, death + service, sociable working hours Monday to Friday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Email me jobs like this