HAS Integration is a lively dynamic company and we are proud of what we do. HAS
Integration supports people in the workplace and at home who want reliable, high
quality smart technology solutions to enhance their work and home environment.
As one of Ireland’s leading systems integrators we provide an extensive range of
Smart Technology solutions and a fully integrated service, from boardroom design,
automated appliance features, heating, cooling and wi-fi lighting control, right
through to home security.
Our HQ is located in the West of Ireland and with nationwide reach, we endeavour to
provide the highest level technical expertise and customer care to organisations and
homes in Ireland.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic Sales & Marketing Person to join our
team. The role will involve building quotes as well as establishing client requirements
and costs for upgrades. You’ll work closely with other members of the Sales and
Experience in the industry is a plus as is a technical / technology background but
we’re conscious that this is a niche market and we’re essentially looking for someone
who’s willing to roll his/her sleeves up and get stuck in. Training will be provided. We
get most of our business through recommendations and we therefore always thrive
to be helpful, personable and friendly. Great people skills and a positive attitude are
more important to us than sound theoretical knowledge.
● Strong administrative and coordination skills, and great attention to detail.
● Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm, and the ability to multitask.
● Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
● Good communicator.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
● Assisting with sales enquiries for new and existing clients including all types of
Audio, Visual, Video Conferencing, Lighting Controls, Network and Security
● Supporting the Sales Team in producing sales documentation including
quotation and proposals
● Understanding client requirements alongside briefing designers and technical
teams as part of the quoting process.
● Producing Client Specification documentation in line with the quotation.
● Maintaining our social media accounts and updating regularly
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
● Bike to work scheme
● On-site parking
● Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
● Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
● Galway, County Galway: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting
● Advanced/Higher Certificate (required)
● Sales: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person