Here at Osborne, we are delighted to be working with our client, a leading Irish Agricultural trading company, in seeking a Junior Trader to join their growing team in Naas, Co. Kildare.
The ideal candidate will be available for some weekend work and from a Meat/Farming Background.
- €35,000 starting base salary + commission
- Attractive commission structure in place, uncapped
- OTE €50,000 +
- 22 days AL
- Work from home opportunities
- Full training provided
- Performance and Christmas bonuses
- On-site parking
- Learning the products across the 4 main species Beef, Poultry, Pork, and Lamb
- Developing new business in targeted markets, must have the ability to research and to segment markets identifying main players products and values and report accordingly
- Trading agricultural commodities on a global scale
- Willing to travel and have good communication and people skills
- Self-motivated and a desire to succeed and progress
- Results orientated while being a team player, communicating effectively with the existing QK team
- Adhering to the company’s policy on Food Safety and Compliance
- B2B Sales
Skills / Qualifications/ Experience:
- A third level qualification and /or a background in Agriculture
- Familiar with commercial environments.
- Have some experience of the meat industry ideally
- Be computer literate, an effective communicator, languages not essential but would be an advantage
- Enjoy selling
Note: As with all positions, due to the dynamic nature of the Arrow Group business, key responsibilities will evolve and change over time. Some travel will be required.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Jamie Smyth or call Osborne Recruitment on 045 579 066