is one of Ireland Leading Specialist Safety Equipment Supplies Companies. We specialise in the provision of person protection equipment, workwear, and industrial signage for some of the largest and most prestigious Original Equipment Manufacturers in Ireland.
Advanced Safety is a customer focused Team with a great culture and strong work ethic. Our strength as business is our team members, we reach high and work together to get the job done all with our customers’ needs as our central focus. Our Team members and our Culture is a pivotal part of our business and we as an organisation work very hard to nurture and develop this aspect of business. We are not your typical company; we go to great lengths to find the great work colleagues and even greater lengths to retain them. This culture is translated into with way we interact with our customers, who become long standing clients.
As part of our current growth plans, we are pleased to bring on board a Business Development Manager in the Leinster Area. Until now all sales in the Eastern part of Ireland had been handled by our western based sales team. We have many customers in the Leinster area that we feel could be better served with a local Sales team member. We believe there is also a lot of opportunity for growth which is not capitalised on with the current sales Structure. We are looking for someone look after our existing clients and grow a new customer base in the Leinster Region. The Company is seeking to appoint an experienced Key Account Life Science Business Development Manager who will cover the territory in the greater Leinster area.
This will be a hybrid role requiring the candidate to work from home and on the road.
Key responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
• Proactive new business generation across the sales region from initial lead generation through to completed sale.
• Development and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline.
• Management of existing client relationships for growth through exemplary customer service and up-selling new products and services.
• Provision of accurate and timely reports on sales activities to the Managing Director and maintain accurate CRM data.
• Identification of opportunities for new services, products or distribution channels that aid company growth.
The successful candidate will have:
• A 3rd level qualification, preferably in a business-related topic
• A minimum of three years’ field sales experience with a track record of sales growth over this period.
• Experience of selling to OEMs in sectors such as Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing, Electronic, Chemical Manufacturing.
• A proven ability to work independently but as part of a wider team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• A clean drivers’ license.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
This will be dependent on persons industry related experience and track record. It is anticipated however that this will include:
• A basic salary of €50-60k.
• A realistic OTE of €60 -75K
• A Company car package