TSS Training Requires – Telesales / On Line Marketing Agent Part-time
What’s the Opportunity?
If you have two hours per mornings free and you have some experience in making out-bound customer service or telesales calls with a good overview of social media platforms and on-line marketing, this might be the part-time position for you? The initial contract will be for 10 hours per week primarily calling existing, dormant, some new training accounts and updating our database.
TSS Training established in 1999 provides a range of Recruitment, Business Training and HR Support Services to a range of SME customers nationwide. This new part-time role will involve making outbound calls to company’s that we have dealt with in the past with the objective of updating their current contact details and identifying any current requirements they may have. The role will involve some new business development phone work, appointment making, on-line marketing and administrative duties. This role is aimed at anyone qualified that wants to work from home.
What are the main Tasks and Responsibilities?
· Making outbound telesales calls every morning to existing and dormant customers.
· Selling our range of open training courses in conjunction with the sales team.
· Managing and updating client and prospect records on the company database.
· Liaising with our Course Co-ordinator on a weekly basis in relation to client record updates.
· Assisting and supporting any on-line marketing campaigns we undertake.
· Collating and reporting all your activities to Management on a weekly basis.
Interested, now what experience do you need to bring to the table?
· A minimum of 2 years outbound telesales / customer service experience in a similar role.
· Good written and verbal communication skills including out-bound call experience.
· A positive and professional attitude in dealing with B2B customers by phone.
· A good working knowledge of IT and ideally some on-line marketing experience.
Initially, we need someone for a minimum of 10 hours per week and the position will be on a contract basis paying €15.00 per hour plus commission on any sales generated. This new role comes with initial training and most definite career opportunities for the right individual. Working from home and flexible working hours are also an option for the right person.
If you think this opportunity might suit you, please send your current CV to email@example.com before March 31st 2023.