FRS Recruitment have partnered with an innovative Ecommerce company and seeking an Outbound Sales Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with a strong foothold within the US and European markets, the go-to company for business process outsourcing solutions and needs.
Fully remote role - US Hours
This position requires your own laptop/desktop that you can work from. Hours between 12pm - 11pm with flexibility required
* Analyze customer’s needs based on purchases and offer appropriate promotions on bulk purchase offers.
* Utilize leads based on customer’s purchase history to offer products the customer may be low on stock on.
* Use questions to cross-sell products that would complement the customer’s needs and/or find products that would enhance the customer’s experience with the current product they are using.
* Manage customers through lead generation, pipeline management, organization, effective communication, and strong listening skills.
* Respond efficiently and accurately to callers, suggest appropriate products based on clients' needs, and ensure that clients feel supported and valued.
* Conduct outbound calls based on generated leads from the system to promote, sell, upsell, cross-sell products.
* Call on prospective clients based on generated leads to increase potential opportunities for increased sales, based on customers’ interests or prior purchases.
* Ensure that all placed orders are complete and maximize every opportunity on inbound calls to upsell and cross sell relevant products.
* Handle non voice accounts via SMS, emails/tickets and follow up with sales leads. inquiries.
* Understand and strive to meet or exceed call centre and sales targets, while providing great experience to the client/caller.
* Acquire product knowledge to be able to sell, upsell, and/or cross sell products as per customer needs.
* Create, maintain and update a database of customers with complete information and emails to improve operational efficiency and function, reporting all details to supervisors.
* Take part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company products, offers, and operational knowledge.
* Build lasting relationships with clients and other call centre team members based on trust and reliability.
* Utilize, maintain and continuously improve various sales and communication techniques, knowledge of products/services/programming/prices/promotions, and technical skills.
* Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers and colleagues at all times.
* Provide suggestions to help develop sales pitches to sell, upsell and cross-sell products.
* Reinforce product benefits and knowledge while building relationships with customers to advise them to reorder or purchase additional products based on their needs.
● At least 2-3 years of outbound sales call centre experience
● Excellent spoken English (ideally first language) as client base is primarily USA
● Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
● Ability to organize and prioritize work
● Patient and warm professionalism
● Perseverance and sales endurance
● Cold calling: 1 year (Preferred)
Employment Type: Full Time
Hours: 2 pm - 10 pm Irish time (may vary as operations work on a shift rota)
€25,560 per annum + monthly commissions - OTE $60 per day
● Health insurance with Laya after successful completion of 6 months service
Email me jobs like this