Founded in 2009, Cubic Telecom has grown to become one of the leading providers of connectivity solutions and analytics services that help vehicle and IoT device manufacturers manage and grow revenue streams. Fast paced, smart, ambitious, and continually seeking new, ideas. That's us, is it you? At Cubic you will find an environment filled with energy and collaboration, where we set out every day to improve not just the world, but ourselves and each other.
We believe in leadership that supports empowerment and responsibility, while recognising and developing leadership qualities across Our Team. Together we bring out the best in each other. So, whether you're interested in joining us as an individual contributor, manager, senior leader - or someone who aspires to growing into a leadership role - we look for people who are results focused, empathetic, visionary, empowering, and who 'champion' our cultures and values.
A key strength of Cubic is our global portfolio of Tier 1 Mobile Network Operator (MNO) partners who operate the world's best mobile networks. We are looking to appoint a Head of Global MNO Partnerships.
This role will be focused on leading a team of Commercial Managers and Technical Program Delivery Managers who are skilled in professional engagement with Tier 1 MNOs and who can support our focus on continuous strengthening of operational excellence within the function. The role involves Leadership of the Cubic Telecom team who are fully engaged expanding and broadening our global footprint and MNO partnerships.
Key priorities include solution and roll-out planning, insights which inform our product roadmap, commercial negotiations, partner account management, stakeholder engagement and relationship management, service planning and the operational management of cross-functional processes with other Cubic teams. In addition to classic procurement of contracted services you will lead on advancing our MNO partnerships to leverage co-selling opportunities. As part of your leadership role, you will have accountability for efficient internal cross-functional working with the Sales, Product, Technical, Legal and Finance Departments within Cubic.
You are an experienced people leader who understands the priorities and challenges of delivering robust and competitive global connectivity to global manufacturers. You are a skilled professional, who has proven experience in the mobile communications industry, with specific knowledge and experience of concluding and implementing wholesale agreements (MVNO, Roaming, Sponsored Roaming eUICC etc.). You are comfortable with direct engagement and negotiation with managers at all levels within our MNO partners. Revenue and Cost forecasting experience is preferred. You are comfortable working with revenue and cost budgets and collaborating closely with the Finance teams to support financial planning and reporting, invoicing and revenue assurance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Lead and grow an experienced team (currently seven direct reports).
* Negotiation of new contracts and contract renewals.
* Manage and optimize a key cost budget.
* Facilitate Quarterly business reviews with our key partners and MNOs.
* Deliver operational excellence and automated systems that maintain a live register of all contracts, a schedule of price reviews, agreed changes to MNO prices and contract terms, service changes and enhancements, new SLA processes and scheduled contract renewal milestones.
* Maintain a connectivity footprint map showing current and planned mobile access, MNO partners and integration types across all technologies - LTE, 5G, CAT-M1, VoLTE
* The manager of the team will need to collaborate with key stakeholders in Sales, Network Engineering, Operations, Product and Finance teams.
* Lead a group of technical program managers that continue to deploy and expand Cubic's connectivity footprint.
* Report to the Senior Leadership Team on performance and plans for Partnership and Connectivity expansion.
* Preferably 5+ years' experience in a similar role
* Experience in the mobile industry with specific experience in, and affinity with, telecommunications and wholesale processes and operations
* Proven experience with wholesale contract management, renewal, negotiations and a high standard of documentation
* Strong ownership, communication, interpersonal, and cross functional project management skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong spoken and written English
* Methodical with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Managing direct engagement with and relationships with operators
* Ability to travel 25% to 35% as needed.
* 25 days annual leave + 2 company days
* Health Insurance
* Pension Contribution
* Tax saver scheme
* Bike to work scheme.
* Sports and social activities
* Great annual office outings (Summer BBQ, Christmas party, charity runs)
* Bits & Bobs days (Half Day every quarter to get your Bits & Bobs done)
* Learning and Development Opportunities
Email me jobs like this