Our client is an innovator and strategic investor in the Irish wireless and mobile telecoms markets. They are now looking for commercially driven and energetic Sales Director to join their team!
Reports to: CEO
Location: Dublin / Hybrid
Our client deliveries high-speed broadband to communities and business throughout Ireland. Following on from a multi-million spectrum investment, they are now looking for a Sales Director to join them in their next phase of rapid growth.
We are looking for a commercially driven and energetic Sales Director to join our clients senior leadership team. This is a critical and exciting role responsible for planning, implementing, and overseeing the company's overall sales and retention strategy across their people channels.
Key role and responsibilities :
* Collaborating with the senior leadership team to shape and and implement strategies for enhancing the company's performance, culture and success
* Creating advancing and executing strategic plans that deliver customer satisfaction, sales, savings and profitability targets
* Fostering a culture of achievement through the organisation by encouraging and motivating teams to hit or exceed their goals
* Mentoring and training the sales leadership team to improve performance, reduce turnover, and provide hands on-the-job support
* Recruiting, hiring, and onboarding new talent
* Analysing team performance metrics and creating complelling reports that influence decision making and action across the company
* Continuously improving current sales processes as the business evolves
* Presenting and communicating both internally and with investors on the plans, progress and decisions taken/required on sales performance
* Work with our product team to ensure the customer proposition supports and exceeds requirements for customers and people
Qualifications & Skills
* 5+ Years of proven success leading sales teams
* Effective skills in IT, budget management, presentation and writing
* Strong motivator with coaching, leadership and management skills to deliver results
* Great business acumen and ability to collaborate across departments
* Problem solver with initiative, drive and enthusiasm to provide solutions
* Excellent communicator with ability to galvanise people around a mission
* Passionate about people and customers, always keeping the customer in mind
* Naturally curious with a penchant for external best practice and insight
* Previous experience with CRM systems and can shape best practice
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
Email me jobs like this