Are you a passionate, confident, ambitious Sales Executive seeking a new opportunity in 2023? Do you want to be part of an organisation that is continuously growing due to customer demand?
Randstad has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, Consultative Sales Professional to join their client specialising in the field of Cybersecurity . Data Security is at the core of how this business engages their customers based on Industry leading data security frameworks, programs and award-winning AI and ML technology.
This role offers the chance to work with a dedicated and experienced team of sales professionals who will train, mentor and support you to be a successful addition to the team.
* Highly competitive salary £30000-£35000 pending experience
* Attractive Commision scheme
* Enhanced holidays
* Pension scheme
* Hybrid working
* Flexible company culture
* Significant scope for career enhancement
* Continuous training and development
* BA/BS degree or equivalent
* Proven cybersecurity sales experience highly desirable
* Track record of over-achieving quota
* Strong communicator, listener, writer and presenter
* Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
* Ability to rapidly understand our customers outcomes and challenges
* Confident working closely with Customers, Field Sales, Marketing and related technical teams,business stakeholders up to C-level and 3rd party teams.
* Be directional, collaborative and embrace the concept of everyone works as 'one team'.
* Excited by technology, curious and eager to learn more about cybersecurity.
* Highly organised with strong attention to detail in all areas of work.
* Qualify, develop and close new sales opportunities through outbound approaches, which includes outbound cold calls and emails
* Understand customer needs and requirements
* Guide qualified opportunities throughout the sales life cycle to closure.
* Ability to manage pipeline & close deals
* Meet and exceed quarterly KPI's
* Engage and drive target contacts to engage with cross company wide events and campaigns
* Follow-up on Account Based Marketing campaigns, designed in partnership with the marketing team
* Conduct on-going research to identify new leads - decision makers, contact information, interest and level of urgency
* Strategise with Senior leadership team to target prospect accounts to build pipeline
* Complete accurate tracking of communication and funnel in CRM system
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Email me jobs like this