Job Title: Sales Administrator / Co-Ordinator
Salary and Benefits: Permanent Contract (£10.36 - £11.49 per hour) - pay reviews held at 12 weeks and 6 months.
Hours of work: Full Time- 42.5 hours per week-can offer some flexibility
Employment Type- Permanent
Interview Process: Immediate Interviews
The Right Client -
My client based in Antrim is seeking a Sales Administrator to join a busy Sales office.
The Right Role:
* Proactively pursue customer orders & agreed customer actions to ensure orders are produced as per customer requirements
* Ensure accurate and timely preparation of quotations using in house pricing matrix
* Working closely with sales, daily production, and planning departments to ensure orders are fulfilled on time and in full (OTIF)
* Being the first point of contact with designated customers in relation to all issues
* Dealing with and responding to ad hoc and customer enquiries (telephone / email).
* Handling customer complaints.
* Operating and development of an ERP/sales order processing system (Processing/Checking order intake and order acknowledgements)
* Ensuring all administration is accurate, clear, concise and up to date to ensure accounts can be managed by relevant team members as and when required
* Providing backup support to extend the external sales team.
* Supporting the delivery of departmental targets and KPIs through effective customer relationship management
The Right Fit:
* Minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) grades A-C in Maths and English.
* At least 6 month's office/administrative experience dealing with customers.
* Working to tight deadlines and proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Strong interpersonal skills & influencing skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers and multiple departments within the business.
Email me jobs like this