Optis Insurance, a leading Irish insurance intermediary and part of PIB Group insurance group, is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our fast-paced Account Handling team. We are currently recruiting for permanent, full-time positions to support our ambitious expansion plans across Ireland, the UK, and Europe. As a member of the Account Handling team, you will be responsible for managing the renewal process for an existing book of commercial business for a portfolio of retail brokers. Working closely with internal Account Executives and a panel of underwriters, you will deliver a best-in-class client experience. Key Responsibilities:
* Ensure compliance with Group and Regulatory requirements and procedures for the timely placement of renewal risks.
* Liaise with internal and external underwriters to secure placement terms for policies.
* Provide expert advice to client brokers on the scope of cover and policy terms and conditions.
* Ensure accurate and timely provision of policy and supporting documentation to clients.
* Maintain Client Technical files and accurately enter policy and financial data into various broking software platforms. Essential Criteria:
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
* Ability to multitask and manage client expectations.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a confident telephone manner.
* Highly motivated and able to work under your initiative and as part of a team.
* A constructive and supportive working style.
* Computer literate including MS Office and experience using other software systems. Desirable Criteria:
* APA/CIP qualification - held or working towards.
* Previous experience in commercial lines insurance.
* Experience in the insurance renewal process.
* Knowledge of the London Market placement process. REF-203771
Email me jobs like this