DMG Media is home to some of Ireland’s best loved brands, EVOKE, Extra.ie, MailOnline, Rollercoaster.ie, OneFabDay.ie, Geek Ireland, Business Plus and businessplus.ie, as well as home to SpaceTo studio and publisher of national newspapers the Irish Daily Mail and Irish Mail on Sunday.
Summary of Role:
Working as part of an experienced sales team and playing a key role within the Advertising department, the individual is responsible for increasing existing clients’ spends, developing new business opportunities, and meeting monthly revenue goals for DMG Media platforms, including Rollercoaster.ie .
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop creative and effective sales pitch strategies that optimise sales, customer acquisition or branding opportunities.
- Have strong campaign management to ensure activity and results are delivered as per initial recommendations
- Assist in the development of campaigns that most effectively meet clients' advertising goals.
- Conduct client visits to establish customer relations and present and propose information to secure major advertising campaigns.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers.
- Work as an industry expert and keep apace with industry trends to enable organizations improve their digital advertising effectiveness and identify potential business opportunities.
- Any other reasonable duties as required of the role.
- Relevant 3rd level degree or similar
- Ideal candidate with have prior agency sales experience
- A proven ability to work towards sales and exceed targets.
- A proven track record at developing positive relationships with customers.
- PC literacy (MS Office)
- A motivated self-starter approach to your work.
- Excellent communications skills with an enthusiastic and friendly attitude
Email me jobs like this