As the EMEA Head of Channel, you will shape and execute our Channel Partnerships Program across our Region. You will Implement the EMEA Channel strategy and adapt the Global Partner program to the local context. This will include the development and implementation channel partner programs, such as recruiting, enablement, marketing, and incentives
You will be responsible for building trusted relationships with partners that will support Asana growth and coverage plans across EMEA . This role specifically will be focused on recruiting and managing Solutions Partners, Service Partners and Reseller across EMEA to drive our Co Sell, Partner Sourced, and Service Partner Programs. It will also include strategic Global System Integrator alliances and technology partner relationships.
What you will achieve
* Developing and execute the EMEA Partner Strategy
* Identify and onboard new channel partners to support coverage and growth goals
* Manage the performance of existing partners, and develop strategies for growth
* Monitor industry trends and stay up-to-date on competitors and market conditions
* Create and manage channel partner budgets and forecasts
* Align with the Revenue team on Regional and Segment growth goals
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with Tier 1 partners, and work closely with them to achieve mutual goals
* Develop and implement channel partner programs, such as recruiting. raining, marketing, and incentive plans
* Experienced EMEA Channel Leader with a track record in developing and executing Channel GTM
* Experience in building and leading channel programs in fast growth Saas/Tech companies
* Knowledgeable about the B2B SaaS sales motion (PLG and Sales Led),
* Balanced in developing short-term solutions and celebrating small wins, while iterating and optimizing partner operations and experience for the long-term
* Experience in managing and closing deals
* A strategic thinker who drives new ideas to build the Asana partnership ecosystem beyond traditional IT channel / distribution models
* 10+ years in a similar role within an international / B2B SaaS company
* Strategic and structured thinker who enjoys building new processes, relationships, and revenue streams, while setting and driving towards long-term goals
* Track record of success in building and executing on partner programs for fast growth tech companies What we'll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between €150,000 - €204,000 EUR. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Email me jobs like this