Head of Sales Performance & Steering - International Health
We are Allianz Partners. The leader in assistance and insurance solutions in the areas of international health, assistance, automotive and travel insurance. Allianz Partners is a global family of over 19,000 employees across 78 countries. This role is in the International Health part of the business, which has a number of well-known customer facing brands such as Allianz Care, NEXtCARE and Medi24.
The International Health line of business provides international health, life and disability insurance and services, reinsurance and administration services to a wide range of customers. These include multinational companies, intergovernmental organisations (IGOs), non-governmental organisations (NGOs), private individuals, families and students. Our mission is to ensure that customers have access to quality healthcare through our support, care and commitment to go the extra mile. We are a truly global health partner for our customers, ensuring fast and simple access to the best advice, treatment and value for our customers.
The Head of Sales Performance & Steering, reporting into the CSO, will support Allianz International Health in successfully achieving its strategic intent through robust planning, performance management and reporting, and overall responsibility for sales support functions
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Proactively support the development of the strategy for International Health Global Sales IPMI and Student portfolios ensuring alignment with AzP strategy
* Proactively build relationships and work with key sales and business stakeholders to ensure alignment on strategy, including close collaboration with Segment Heads to define and execute strategies identifying opportunities for leveraging new skills and services
* Drive design and implementation of best in class processes, tools and frameworks for strategic planning which can be implemented across Sales
* Drive overall implementation of Salesforce as our core CRM tool, and support planning and alignment of Salesforce with AZP, ensuring that as IH, we have easy access to the information required to drive performance and planning
* Support the evolution of our new business and broker support teams, as well as our tender management function, to ensure a clear framework exists, ensuring collaboration with other colleagues such as Pricing and Operations on Requests for Proposals
* Implement robust reporting models, providing information in a timely manner and to a high quality, across Sales volumes and Expense management, and lead discussions to address challenges with regard to these reporting topics
* Communicate Sales direction, mission & vision and be accountable for sustainable execution of the Sales mandate across all regions
* Support development of business cases including research, analysis (qualitative, quantitative and cost benefit analyses) and documentation
To be successful in this position you will need to have the following skills/ experience:
* Business or Finance degree with at least 5+ years experience in strategy and/or governance related topics
* Strategic orientation with proven ability to work across cultural, political and geographical boundaries.
* Experience of people management (i.e. direct reports)
* Experience in the health insurance or related industry
* Proven ability to work autonomously, proactively and under pressure
As an equal opportunity employer, Allianz Partners recognizes that our strength lies in our people and we are committed to diversity and inclusivity. So if you would like to be part of a global company that offers international career opportunities, kick-start your career and dare to join us!
For more information, please visit:
Email me jobs like this