Rentokil initial is an established global blue chip organisation, operating in nearly 70 countries for over 90 years. We have a number of businesses within Ireland, including Rentokil Pest Control, Initial Washrooms, Initial Medical and Ambius, all our divisions provide our customers with expert services in a host of different specialisms.
We are a global leader in Pest Control and one of the leading companies that provide expert Washroom Hygiene,
Vending and Floor mat solutions. At Rentokil Initial we make business decisions based on the views of our colleagues.
To be considered for the Sales Surveyor position you will Ideally have the following;
· Full Irish driving licence.
· Previous exposure working in a similar role.
· Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy whilst meeting deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Competent in Excel and Word.
· Strong commitment to delivering customer excellence.
· Strong organisation skills to effectively manage and prioritise workload.
Good eye for detail with a high level of accuracy.
· To achieve the sales targets as set out by the Sales Manager.
· Participate in the company training programme and Sales Meetings.
· Adhere to the sales procedures and guidelines.
· Keep records of all sales costs and take action as necessary to keep within the budgeted figures.
· You should keep the Sales and Branch Manager fully informed on any activity by competitors, and maintain a competitors file.
· Personal Development - Recognise the need for and take action to improve your own competence in sales management by way of private study, membership of suitable organisations and attendance of courses.
· Reporting to the Sales Manager as required.
· Ensure that the Company’s Health and Safety Policy is adhered to.
· Report any accidents suffered by you, or caused by you involving injury, illness or damage to person or vehicle to your Supervisor as soon as possible
· Report any incidents (i.e. near-miss accidents) to your Supervisor as soon as possible.
· Report any hazards to your safety or the safety of others to your Supervisor as soon as possible.
· Comply with the Company’s Environmental Policy and legislation applicable to your work.
· Interact with existing and potential customers in a professional courteous manner, including writing reports, adhere to the reasonable requests of customers and provide a high standard of service.
· Adhere to the Company’s Expense policy or any arrangements agreed with your Branch Manager
· To write records and reports in a clear, concise manner, containing all relevant information.
· To inform your Branch Manager of any competitor activity in your area that you are aware of, you should support all initiatives for the retention of customers.
· Comply with any new, revised, altered instruction provided by your Sales or Branch Manager.
· To take proper care of any documentation provided by the Company.
· Develop and maintain a good working relationship with administration, service and other divisions.
What we offer in return, as well as joining a FTSE100, we also offer you:
● A competitive salary package
● Company Car
● Job stability
● Progression Opportunities
● Company pension
● Employee Assistance Program
● Cycle to Work Scheme