The Client – Xeretec Ireland - Managed Print Solutions / IT Solutions / Cloud Software
The Position – Field Sales Executive / Western Region - Ireland
Key Result Areas - New Business Development / Account Management
Territory – Mayo, Sligo, Roscommon, Leitrim.
Salary – Basic Salary of 35K plus 20K Commission Package. Potential OTE earnings of 55K P/A.
Benefits – Car Allowance / Hybrid working option.
Training / Support – Induction training programme/ Serviced office D.9 / Full IT support.
Summary of Role:
Established in 1991 and now employing over 200 people in offices in the UK and Ireland we currently provide our clients with a comprehensive range of IT hardware, managed print services and cloud-based solutions. We are now in the process of expanding our sales team, so if you are based within the West of Ireland, performance driven and have an interest in professional B2B field sales and office technology this field sales role might be for you.
- Secure new business monthly through prospecting, telemarketing and product demonstrations.
- Manage and grow some of our existing accounts through best practice key account management.
- Record and respond to all sales enquiries received within the area on a monthly basis.
- Report to management on all weekly sales activities and update your monthly prospect list.
- Update Salesforce, our contact management system with all new customer contact details.
- Hit or exceed your monthly sales performance and activity targets defined by management.
- A minimum of two years of sales experience in a field sales role within a similar trade sector.
- Proven sales ability and results and be able to demonstrate a high sales activity level.
- Experience in selling into larger accounts within a range of different trade sectors.
- A good working knowledge of Word / Excel packages and an interest in IT technology in general.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate professionally.
- Evidence of a full clean driving license with no current endorsements.
If you feel this might be the opportunity you are looking for, please send your current CV to email@example.com before March 3rd 2023. For further details on Xeretec please visit www.xeretec.ie