Regional Sales Manager
Our client is currently recruiting for a Regional Business Sales Manager to join their expanding sales team. This is a field-based role, with occasional visits to our office in South Co Dublin.
The role holder is responsible for new business sales within a defined segment (target company size and geographical territory) within the Irish Business Market. They will also be responsible for delivery of sales targets in line with the Head of SME Sales’ requirements.
· To achieve set monthly targets in respect of new signings and new growth signings determined by the company.
· Delivery of team and personal targets and KPI’s as set out by Head of SME Sales
· Delivery of coaching, training and mentoring of field sales team within a specific territory
· Manage activity and outputs from individuals and team
· Manage and deliver all agreed company KPI’s as set out
· Manage, track and report on all team KPI’s daily, weekly and monthly
· Manage and develop the bank relationship with County & branch managers within your territory
· Conduct team meetings and conference calls as appropriate
· Point of contact for ABM and Bank queries within your territory
· Demonstrate and cascade a full understanding of industry and product knowledge
· Responsible for compliance and process adherence for your team
· Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the market, including industry, competitors and internal activities to ensure that all business opportunities are identified.
· Interface with other internal departments (e.g., customer services) as required ensuring that customer and team issues are resolved to their satisfaction.
· Operate within published commercial and contractual guidelines, making effective use of escalation routes
· Comply with all elements of the sales charter, and with all company policies and procedures
· Demonstrate a high level of initiative to implement and improve processes and efficiencies within your area of responsibility
· Implementation of Performance Improvement Plans in line with company policies
· Responsible for overseeing the timely delivery of all administrative and reporting responsibilities of both yourself and your direct reports
· Contribute positively and tangibly to Sales Management Team and overall Sales Channel
· Other ad hoc tasks as required by Head of SME sales
Knowledge and Experience
· Minimum of 2 years highly successful direct sales management experience in a B2B environment, within a role that is primarily focused on new business acquisition
· Proven ability to develop and maintain a high performing team in a transactional sales environment
· Field based but aligned to a geographical area which the job holder should ideally be able to reach within a maximum of one hours travel by car during contractual working hours.
· Must have a full clean Driving Licens