Term: 6 month fixed purpose contract
Hours: full time
Location: Chartered Accountants Ireland, Dublin
About Chartered Accountants Ireland
Chartered Accountants Ireland is Ireland’s leading professional accountancy body, representing over 31,000 members around the world and educating 7,000 students. The Institute aims to create opportunities for members and students, and ethical, sustainable prosperity for society. An all-island body, Chartered Accountants Ireland was established by Royal Charter in 1888 and now has members in more than 90 countries. It is a founding member of Chartered Accountants Worldwide, the international network of over one million chartered accountants. It also plays key roles in the Global Accounting Alliance, Accountancy Europe and the International Federation of Accountants.
The Institute seeks to ensure an environment based on its values of Innovation with Ambition, Collaboration for Impact, Speed and Simplicity, Trust, Inclusion, and For Tomorrow, For Good. Candidates should be able to demonstrate how these may apply to them in the role for which they are applying and how their previous experience is relevant to them.
About Accountancy Ireland
Accountancy Ireland is the flagship publication of Chartered Accountants Ireland, distributed bi-monthly to 31,000 members on the island of Ireland and overseas. As such, it is Ireland’s most widely circulated business magazine.
Summary of the Role
Advertising and sponsorship sales and marketing in both print and digital media environments for Chartered Accountants Ireland periodicals (Accountancy Ireland, ezines, student and sponsored publications etc).
- Manage and maintain ongoing relationships with valued clients, liaising with and supporting advertisers as needed;
- Build and maintain trust with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Handle campaigns already underway and maintain high-quality delivery and consistent service;
- Liaise with and support existing clients throughout the publishing process, from ad booking, through to copy, design and placement;
- Oversee advertising production as the point of contact for print and digital copy and artwork (across print, online, and e-newsletter);
- Manage the advertising process across print/digital, liaising with advertisers, editorial and design colleagues to produce both ads and commercial features to agreed standards, specifications and deadlines;
- A strong understanding of Accountancy Ireland’s readership / Chartered Accountants Ireland membership, as this relates to commercial opportunities;
- Ability to identify potential new clients, and new commercial opportunities for existing clients relevant to our readership;
- Ability to generate sales reports as needed for the finance department; and understand and adhere to all relevant internal policies and procedures relating to this role.
Flexible Work Arrangements
The Institute is seeking and encourages applications from experienced candidates who may be looking for flexible work arrangements. If such arrangements are being sought please bring these to the attention of your interviewer.
The Institute will use the information which you have provided in this form to respond to your request or process your application and will hold and protect it in accordance with the Institute's privacy statement, which explains your rights in relation to your personal data. By submitting this application acknowledge you have read our privacy statement.
How to apply:
Please complete your CV and cover letter and send via email to email@example.com.
You may post applications to the HR department:
Human Resource Department
Chartered Accountants Ireland
Chartered Accountants House
47 Pearse Street,
Chartered Accountants Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.