Musgrave is one of the Europe's most successful family-owned businesses with a 140-year heritage in food and brand innovation, supporting communities across the island of Ireland and Spain.
Every day we feed one in three people in Ireland through 11 market leading food and beverage brands that include SuperValu, Centra, Frank and Honest and Musgrave Market Place.
We support thousands of retail and foodservice family businesses who live and work in the heart of the communities they serve.
We are committed to becoming the most trusted and sustainable business in Ireland and we are making changes across the company to make sure that happens. We want to make a positive impact on the world and we will support our suppliers and customers to make a difference too.
Our people are the heart of our business. As our greatest asset, they make Musgrave a great place to work and in return we aim to be the very best place to work, grow and thrive.
This role is with La Rousse Foods, part of the Musgrave Group.
To delight customers with new and innovative products, within the Food Service Market.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Proficient with various tools/software relevant to social media, presentations, and design
* Build Product Launch to include all relevant departments. Work with Food Manager and category managers to plan all elements of Launch as Route to Market
* Making sure for any new suppliers/Products we stay in compliance with our internal requirements
* Liaising with Suppliers and Producers to ensure we have access to the most relevant marketing material
* Assists in creating promotional materials including brochures, blogs education informations
* Working with Food Manager and Category specialists to support and delivery the events program through
* processing invitations/RSVP's, event structure/planning, liaising with venue team and event vendors
* Collaborate and educate the sales team as part of the Food Team to ensure La Rousse Foods remains relevant to customers and that they are then qualified to further demonstrate the lines of product independently.
* Analyze and track consumer trends and information to help identify product categories to introduce as future sources of growth enhancing the brand's equity and marketplace performance.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
* Be self-motivated, diligent, responsive, responsible accountable and resilient The ideal candidate will have/be:
Qualifications and Experience:
* Good computer knowledge IE Excel, Outlook
* Must have good English and an additional language(s) would be beneficial
* Driving License an advantage
* Ability to effectively communicate in both written and spoken forms
* Knowledge of Social media Platforms and website maintenance
* Basic Graphic Design skills and knowledge of in Design program
* Ability to lake the lead on create projects
Musgrave is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from diverse candidates. If we can make any accommodations to enable you to be the best version of yourself during the interview, please let us know.
Email me jobs like this