The Client - EMS Copiers
Part-time Position – Telesales / Database Management
What’s the Opportunity?
If you have your mornings free and you have some experience in making out-bound customer
service or telesales calls and you have a good overview of social media and on-line marketing, this
might be the part-time position for you?
EMS Copiers established since 1970 are involved in selling and servicing its customer base with a
wide range of photocopiers and printers nationwide. This part-time role will mainly involve making
outbound calls to company’s that we have dealt with in the past with the objective of updating their
current contact details. There will also be some new business development phone work along with
on-line marketing and administrative duties to perform on a weekly basis.
What are the Tasks and Responsibilities?
- Making outbound contact calls on a daily basis to prospective and dormant customers.
- Managing and update client and prospect records on the company CRM system as well as general ad hoc administration duties.
- Customer service will also be a key result area of this role. All customer queries, should you come across any must be handled promptly and professionally.
- Liaising with our marketing manager, on a weekly basis in relation to digital marketing and current promotional campaigns on different products.
- Assisting and supporting the field sales team on request.
- Collating and reporting all your activities to the Marketing Manager on a weekly basis.
Interested, now what experience do I need to bring to the table?
- A minimum of 2 years telesales / customer service experience in a similar role.
- Good written and verbal communication skills including out-bound call experience.
- A positive and professional attitude in dealing with customers and the EMS team.
- A good working knowledge of IT and some contact management system experience.
Ideally, we need someone for a minimum of 20 hours per week and the position can be on a salary of €17,500.00 p/a or on a contract basis paid per hour. This new role comes with initial training and most definite career progression opportunities for the right individual. Hybrid working and flexible
working hours are also an option for the right person following an induction period.
If you think this opportunity might suit you, please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 27th January 2023