Stafford Lynch are looking for a Sales Merchandiser to join our team in the South Dublin area. This role reports to the Senior Sales Representative for the territory. If you have merchandising experience and enjoy working in an FMCG sector please apply!
Primary Purpose of the role: Responsible for the merchandising of the Stafford Lynch portfolio of brands in each account. Securing additional space and sightings and executing promotional builds as per promotional cycles.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Best in class merchandising
- Order Capture
- Stock management
- Stock rotation
- Manage promotional activity in store (POS/Features etc.)
- Capture/communicate brand activity & feedback internally
- Influence ordering at store level (key Stakeholders within the Store)
- Carry out audits/surveys as required
Experience & Skills:
- Preferably merchandising experience within the FMCG sector.
- Demonstrated skills in achieving sales growth and merchandising excellence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to interface with retails stakeholders (store managers, staff and back store, internal Stafford Lynch staff).
- High energy self-starter.
- Demonstrated commitment to building strong relationships with the customer.
- Ability to implement sales and marketing initiatives in store (POS / Stands / Promotions etc.)
- Full clean driver's license is essential.
- Local retail knowledge an advantage.