Tele - Sales Advisor
Wm. O'Brien Public Storage Ltd is the premier provider of self storge solutions for both domestic and commercial users. During the last number of years, we have successfully grown our operations domestically with facilities In Cork & Dublin. Wm O’Brien Public Storage currently have a requirement for a Tele - Sales Advisor. This role may suit a candidate returning to the work place looking for part-time flexible hours.
Studies have shown that some groups of people, like women, are less likely to apply to a role unless they meet 100% of the job requirements. Whoever you are, if you like our job, we encourage you to apply as you might just be the candidate we hire.
At Wm O Brien Self Storage, we're looking for genuinely decent people who are honest and empathetic. Our people are our strongest asset, and the unique skills and perspectives people bring to the team are the driving force of our success.
We know that for you to succeed in your job, we need to invest in you. We provide
· training programme and support on an ongoing basis.
· opportunities for career progression and advancement.
· flexible hours & positive work / life balance (Mon-Fri).
· a fantastic working culture – friendly working environment.
· Passionate about sales & selling our service.
· As our Tele Sales Advisor, you are the first point of contact providing support whilst delivering a first-class customer experience.
· Excellent at communicating clearly & effectively with our diverse customer base.
· Eager to understand the needs of the customer.
· People-oriented, finding satisfaction in providing solutions for others.
· Ambitious and thrive in results-driven environment.
· Organised and able to multitask with great attention to detail.
· Have previous customer service experience (desirable but not essential!)
· Base annual salary €26k (€35K OTE). Part-Time Flexible 20-25 hrs also available. Salary Pro-Rata
· HYBRID working with some Cork office attendance.
· 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
· Plus, an additional day off for your birthday
· Travel benefits - cycle to work scheme/ free onsite parking.
· Nurturing career support such as comprehensive induction training, development programmes, on-line resources and days off for volunteering.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com before the 27 January 2023.
As an equal opportunity’s employer, our commitment is to provide equal opportunities, an inclusive work environment, and fairness for everyone.