Part time Van Sales Merchandiser at Solus Bulbs & Batteries
Description of Role
We have a bright opportunity to join our Sales Team. We help customers sell more and in this role, you will drive sales of our lightbulbs and batteries by maximising brand awareness and presence in stores. In this field based role, you will visit approx. 7-10 retailers daily within your designated call file, building key relationships with decision makers, in order to agree displays, increase visibility and drive sales for the Solus brands.
What’s in it for you?
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That’s why we make sure everyone at Solus enjoys continuous support, great perks and excellent career development opportunities. Some of the key perks include:
- No weekend working (20 hours per week)
- 4 working weeks paid holidays
- Company vehicle & fuel card
- Company phone
- Potential to earn bonus
- Previous FMCG sales experience
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to work on the road
- An outgoing customer-oriented person.
- Able to establish a rapport with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to spot and exploit sale opportunities, develop plans and set aims within the company's expectations.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Present an excellent image
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for visiting stores daily
- Advising store representatives on merchandising and stocking of products will be required
- Maintaining records of store visits and providing reports on a weekly basis is important.
- Promote and sell our complete product range and ensure customer’s needs are met
- Manage leads from internal and external sources.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives.
- Strong commercial awareness of business dynamics.
- To control our service to existing customers with our full range of products and ensure prime location
- Merchandise the company’s products in all customers stores in your area