Client: Ocean Health Care
Position: Field Sales Person
Location: Munster Region
Salary: 40K Basic plus 20K Commission = On Target Earnings 60K
About Ocean Healthcare
Ocean Healthcare is a privately-owned business. Established in 2003, we offer sales, marketing, and distribution solutions to healthcare brand owners.
We are a small dynamic business that attracts big brands and we are expanding at a fast pace. We have some major international brands within our portfolio including Bio-Oil® and TePe® and our own brand Proceive® is an important part of our business which is developing within Ireland & internationally. This new sales role offers the opportunity to work as part of a highly professional team, selling and detailing marketing leading healthcare brands to the Irish market.
Principal Responsibilities in Sales / Customer Service
- Sell and promote a range of products to retail pharmacies and health professionals including maternity hospitals and fertility clinics on an agreed territory
- Achieve annual sales targets set for your area and linked to the overall business performance of the company.
- Full responsibility and accountability for driving and managing the new product launches and future business on your territory.
- Building strong business relationships with Pharmacy retailers to ensure full support of the Ocean Healthcare brands in store through effective merchandising.
- Educate and train Pharmacies Midwives, Nurses and Dentists on Ocean Healthcare brand attributes and the therapeutic areas within which they are indicated.
- Participate in regional or national shows representing Ocean Healthcare brands.
- Update weekly our customer database and ensure regular communication with office.
- Manage pharmacy group head offices within territory, agree annual JBP’s and negotiate discount contract proposals with customers
- Develop a targeted journey plan ensuring appropriate support across our product portfolio between Independent Pharmacy and National/Key Accounts.
- Deliver inhouse group training and presentations to key account customers as required along with delivering internal product training to our internal team members.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 3rd level qualification required but overall be able to demonstrate good commercial understanding, selling skills and business acumen.
- Must have min 3 years field sales experience – pharmacy sales experience an advantage
- An ability to sell at a middle and high level to a range of professional purchasers
- Evidence of dealing with and managing key accounts within the health trade sector
- Healthcare background would be preferable but not essential
- Strong customer relationship skills, as well as effective team working skills
- Capable of delivering training and educational modules within a healthcare setting
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer systems literate (Microsoft – Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Current full valid Irish, or equivalent, driving licence
Summary Financial Package:
Basic Salary 40K plus 20K potential commission earnings = 60K On Target Earnings
Company Car / Car Allowance
Full administrative support from HQ along with comprehensive induction training plan
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org