IRC recruitment is currently hiring on behalf of a client for the role of a Team Manager within the retail industry.
Role: Team Manager
Number of roles: 1
As Team Manager you will assist the senior management team in the smooth day-to-day running of the store. The Team Manager will be responsible for driving the team's daily objectives and KPI targets to achieve required results. You will act as the first point of contact for team members and will carry out daily team briefs relaying sales, service, and store expectations.
* Use your commercial acumen to drive and increase store sales, store productivity and control cost.
* Utilise the commercial reports daily & weekly to ensure store is set up to trade productively each day.
* Assist the management team to coach and develop a talented team as well as ad hoc recruitment process.
* Set your team up with objectives and have clear KPI's targets to achieve this.
* Support and manage underperformers to ensure performance is in line with objectives set.
* Be a commercial leader and develop an epic sales team.
* Stock management and rotation.
* Implement VM guidelines and share results with the operations team in your region.
* Visit competitors weekly and report back any commercial observation.
* Maintain regular communication with your senior management team.
* Experienced in delivering excellent customer service and driving overall store performance.
* Competent in making business decisions with and in the absence of store/deputy manager.
* Confident with report analysis and driving store productivity to achieve profit.
* Knowledge of VM and product placement with a passion to inspire.
* Invests in the people with the ability to lead, coach and develop a talented team.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this