The Client: Office Master
The Position: Business Development Executive
Location: South of Ireland, Primarily Cork region
Salary: 40K basic plus an additional 20K commission package.
Benefits: Company Car / Pension package available following probationary period.
Training / Support: Induction training and fully serviced office in Cork.
Office Master is one of Irelands leading office furniture fit out companies. We are currently recruiting for a field sales person to cover the South of Ireland but primarily the Cork Region. We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates with a good working knowledge of County Cork and surrounding areas with proven sales ability. Sales experience is a must and whilst experience in the Office Furniture industry may be an advantage it is not a specific requirement but work experience in a similar trade sector would be an advantage.
This role involves taking responsibility for identifying and prospecting new clients against a pipeline and using consultative sales skills in meetings, to learn about prospects challenges and to gain a deep understanding of the client’s requirements. Making appointments and conducting sales presentations on a weekly basis.
Business Development Executive’s Main Duties:
- Identifying new sales opportunities to expand the Company’s customer base.
- Working with the Sales team to develop a pipeline of prospects on a monthly basis.
- Attend Networking Events & Building New Relationships at any trade fairs or exhibitions.
- Creating and delivering informative presentations to potential clients at client meetings.
- Oversee the complete office fit out process with clients: Planning-Design-Installation.
- Keeping up to date with new trends and presenting insights to new and existing clients.
- Hitting or exceeding any sales performance targets agreed with management.
- Keep the CRM system updated with details of prospects, leads and customer information.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience with proven success in winning new business
- An ability to use their initiative and plan their time and manage their sales territory.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, written communication skills and numeric ability.
- Commercial acumen and B2B experience working in a similar trade sector.
- Competitive, self-motivated and a proven track record of achieving sales results.
- Excellent new business development skills and general sales acumen.
- A passion to go above and beyond for clients at all times demonstrating customer care.
If you feel that this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please apply with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18/11/22