Operations & Sales Manager
As Regional (Sales & Operations) Manager, you will manage and measure regional sales performance for each branch against the main KPIs of EBIT, Sales, Margin, Debtors, Stock, Health and Safety, and People Management
Operations & Sales Manager - Multisite
* As the Regional (Sales & Operations) Manager, you will actively support and develop each branch via way of Sales and Leadership Excellence.
* Proactively develop new business relationships for all group brands with Builders, Plumbers, and Specialist Sub-Contractors.
* The Regional (Sales & Operations) Manager will develop relationships with the existing customer base ensuring that they have regular contact with the top customers and suppliers.
* As Regional (Sales & Operations) Manager, you will ensure that Branch Managers, Staff, and Business Development Managers work as a team within the Region
* Support Product Managers to deliver on sales & margin expectations of key product sets, new product introductions, and sales incentive schemes.
* Support the merchandising function to deliver a consistent look across all branches ensuring that all branches are presented both internally and externally to the highest standards at all times.
* Support the stock management team in achieving all branch KPIs related to branch stock management.
* The Regional (Sales & Operations) Manager will assist with the development of all employees within the region, working together with Human Resources on implementing training needs identified.
* Negotiate prices with customers whilst meeting agreed sales and margin targets and liaise with the National Sales Manager in relation to the same where necessary.
* Actively promote a Health and Safety culture throughout the branches, liaising with HR and the Facilities Manager.
* A minimum of 3 years previous recent experience at a senior level in a similar role in a construction-related sales industry.
* Strong Commercial/Sales & Operations Management experience within the Construction Industry/Building Materials
* Previous recent experience in managing and developing large teams.
* A proven track record of achieving targets and delivering results.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong level of IT literacy and in particular Microsoft Excel.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Full valid driver’s license.
Preference will be given to those candidates who, in addition to the above, have knowledge and experience within the heating and plumbing industry and managing multi-site operations.
Leading the way in The Recruitment of Sales Professionals
Email me jobs like this