Guidant IRC are currently recruiting on behalf of a client for the position of a Talent Acquisition Specialist Business Partner
Job Type: Fixed term contract, until the end of 2022
Location: Can be fully remote in Ireland or UK
Rate of pay: €250/day
As a TAS business partner you will be responsible for attracting and hiring the top talent for a Global organisation. This role will be functionally aligned with a focus on building functional depth and talent market knowledge for a particular function / skill. This role will ensure recruitment delivery for the business team it supports while managing customer expectations with a shared vision of impacting the quality of patient lives.
What You’ll need to succeed:
* Bachelor’s degree required. Human Resources discipline preferred.
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in agency/ consulting and/or in-house recruitment environment
* Experience in full life cycle recruitment
* Understanding and demonstrated capability to source passive candidates via niche websites, social media, ATS etc.
* Demonstrated proficiency in understanding organisation culture and ability to establish relationships both externally and internally.
* Ability to manage local / global stakeholders in a remote working environment
* Self-directed, detail oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
* High energy, driven, articulate and friendly personality with a customer- service mindset.
* Ability of being assertive as and when required.
* Experience in pharma/health-care desired
Key role responsibilities:
* Manage and drive appropriate sourcing, assessment, selection and pre-on boarding strategies for the client group supported by the role. Strategy & Planning:
* Render business consulting by providing effective staffing solutions keeping in mind internal business context as well as external talent / market landscape.
* Develop overall hiring strategy for open assigned headcounts
* Educate the Hiring Manager / interview panels on the recruiting process and help build their interview capabilities on an ongoing basis
* Lead and drive the hiring planning meeting with Hiring Managers Align and lead the debrief session. Process Management
* Accountable for the overall recruitment process to ensure recruitment delivery of the open position for client groups. Coordinate with Sourcers & TAS Admins to ensure zero process lags.
* Guide and work with Sourcer to implement the defined sourcing strategy to attract right talent for the roles. Focus on direct sourcing through low cost sourcing channels and reducing agency spend thus resulting in effective cost per hire.
* Provide accurate documentation to facilitate offer and pre boarding processes including pre employment background verification and pre-employment medicals.
* Ensure best in class hiring Manager and candidate experience throughout the hiring process by providing timely feedback / responses hiring Managers and candidates etc. Data Management & Reporting
* Ensure data compliance within Applicant Tracking Tool.
* Ensure periodic hiring status reporting/ dashboards to business stakeholders, manage & deliver them in a timely and consistent basis. Monitoring & Control
* Ensure adherence to relevant geographic labour and employment laws as and when necessary.
* Ensure adoption and adherence to Organisational HR practices and policies.
* Ensure process and policy compliance as per Organisation's TAS guidelines.
* Ensure compliant usage of all tools (social media, job boards, ATS, etc.) People & Organization
* Support Sourcers & TAS Admins to develop functional and TAS operational depth and clearing roadblocks while executing if any.
* Effectively collaborate with HRBPs, Hiring managers and other HR partners ensuring great stakeholder experience.
* Being the Organisation's Employer Brand ambassador to external market by responsibly dealing with candidates, vendors and external associates while showcasing Organisation Values and Behaviours to the core.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this