• Win new business by generating new leads and business relationships
• Target marketing, prospecting & proactive inquiry generation
• Meet and/or exceed individual and team sales targets
• Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers and parties throughout the sales process
• Participate in potential weekly and/or monthly training opportunities and professional development
• Network locally and across the country
• Participate in grassroots marketing, utilize online resources and social media to promote the company, product awareness and develop opportunities
• Manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities associated with role
Qualifications, experience & skills
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales, telesales, and/or account management
• Proven record of success in direct outbound sales, including a demonstrated ability to generate and qualify leads.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, online marketing, including social media outreach
• CRM proficiency experience an advantage
• Sales training is preferred but can be provided.
• A natural attitude towards providing excellent quality service
• Excellent telephone manner is essential
• Ability to develop positive business relationships to ‘close’ a sale
Additional Key Skills & Attributes:
• A dynamic individual who adapts well to change.
• Proven track record of delivering to tight deadlines.
• A highly organised individual with the ability to plan and prioritise workloads effectively for maximum impact and adapt around changing priorities as required.
• Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment and a keen interest in developing a career .
• A ‘can do’ attitude and a positive solution focused mindset.
• Be a self-starter, and also be able to work collaboratively as a member of a highly interdependent team.
• Is resilient and calm under pressure.
• Has sound judgement and objective logical decision-making skills.
• Willing to travel ad hoc if required.
Email me jobs like this