Showroom Sales Executive
Are you hard working, motivated and hungry to succeed?
Working in sales at Aquasun means the opportunity to have your own client base from day 1. With uncapped commission on offer, Our top performers earn a minimum of €50,000 + p.a
You will be working with luxury products such as hot tubs, saunas, swimming pools and BBQ huts and working with global brands like Endless Pools, HotSpring and FreeFlow.
As a vital part of our team, you will be one of the first contacts for sales enquiries and will be responsible for building and maintaining that relationship.
You will have excellent people skills, a strategic mind to help close sales, and exceptional organisational skills to ensure a smooth sales process, including delivery and aftersales care.
You will acquire a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements as well as an in-depth understanding of our products and market.
With a professional and friendly nature, you will confidently facilitate sales calls to prospective customers, with a strategic process to close the sale.
As a team player, you will work seamlessly with head office administrators, delivery teams and sales colleagues daily.
Eager to succeed, you will continually be finding new ways to generate and develop leads, including enquiries from social media.
Unlimited Earnings - We reward your success with a competitive base salary and unlimited earnings potential. Our top performers earn a minimum of €50,000 + p.a
Continuous Training – You will work with passionate people and receive in-house and online training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Lively and Respectful Work Environment – As a family run business, we love what we do. Our employees are part of our family; we value every individual and encourage a positive work environment and work/life balance.
To be a great fit for this role you will have:
3-5 years experience working in a busy sales environment
· Proven track record in a sales environment, ability to meet/exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
· Be able to communicate efficiently – verbally, in print and on the phone
· Be detail-oriented
· Clean driving license and willing to travel and stay overnights throughout Ireland
· Flexible and able to work weekends to attended tradeshow (when possible again).
· Available to travel to the UK and abroad for product knowledge training and factory tours. If and when safe to do so.
· A willingness to help in other departments and on installations, to gain knowledge of products and our services.
Do you have a minimum of 3 years of sales experience in a showroom location?
Do you have a full clean driver's licence?
Do you currently live in Ireland?