We have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Publicity professional to join a leading book publisher, based in Dublin, to lead innovative, impactful and strategic media and events campaigns. We are looking for an ambitious, creative and talented individual with strong experience of delivering successful publicity campaigns and events, to work with authors, illustrators and other internal teams. This is a full-time position based in Dublin, offering an attractive salary and hybrid working arrangements.
The Senior Publicity Manager will join a collaborative and supportive publications team to work on a variety of leading titles from non-fiction and lifestyle, children's books, theology, religious, history titles as well as exciting debuts.
Some of the key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
* Deliver successful campaigns for established authors and illustrators, working across all formats (hardback, eBook and audio)
* Ensure campaigns are planned, coordinated and appropriately creative and ambitious
* Promote the lists, including award-winning backlist titles, as well as establish forthcoming and frontlist titles
* Organise and manage book launches and author tours, and work creatively with event and festival organisers
* Plan and deliver marketing and publicity campaigns across a number of genres
The ideal person will enjoy working alongside the marketing department to devise and deliver strategic publicity and marketing plans for each title, with a key focus on reporting and sharing up-to-date media knowledge. Experience in publishing would be ideal, as well as a strong understanding of publicity, or a background in arts or other media industries would also be welcomed. You will have proven experience of creating multi-platform campaigns that break out debut talent and build authors and illustrators to new heights and adept at forging great relationships with new and existing authors and illustrators, leading on and communicating publicity plans and updates, delivering excellent author and agent care.
This is a full-time position based in Dublin, offering an attractive salary and hybrid working arrangements.
For further information on this not-to-be missed opportunity, please forward your CV and a short cover note outlining your salary expectations.
Email me jobs like this