About us: KPP Hire & Sales first launched onto the market in 2004, steadily our company has grown in many areas to meet the demands of our customers and we are now one of the largest independent suppliers of quality refrigeration and catering supplies in Ireland.
Due to continued growth, We now have an opening within our Sales team for a Sales Support Representative. You will join an existing Sales & Admin team, For the right candidate, there is a large scope to develop the sales role further and to progress within the team in our dynamic company.
PLEASE NOTE- EXPERIENCE IN COMMERCIAL/EQUIPMENT SALES IS REQUIRED.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AS OUTLINED.
Inbound & Outbound Sales
Updating our inhouse system, with sales orders, purchase orders and invoices.
Answering the phone
Replying to emails in a timely courteous manner
Keeping sales records
Preparing sales contracts and agreements
Support to the senior management team where required in all departments
Supporting Key Clients
Importing orders & processing orders
Employee Development and Progression
Ongoing on the job training
You will have:
- Experience in a customer-facing sales role with an excellent telephone manner
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales commercial equipment, catering equipment or mechanical sales required
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite Skills
- Customer Focused
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- The ability to work under pressure
- To be proactive and work under your own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail along with the ability to multitask.
· The ideal candidate must have excellent communication, telephone and administration skills, Good computer skills with a high level of attention to detail are essential.
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Detailed on-boarding training will be provided for the ideal candidate. If you are looking for a rewarding long term career move, we want to hear from you today.
Please note this position requires the experience as outlined, if you do not have the relevant experience, please do not apply. The role will be predominately office based during the first 6 months, with a view to introducing road sales thereafter.
The role requires an immediate start- apply today for immediate interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €25,000.00-€35,000.00 per year + Commission
- Company events
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: