Are you a Physiotherapist looking to take the next step in your career?
Exciting opportunities for Physiotherapists have arisen within multi-disciplinary teams within multiple community services across South Dublin & Wicklow.
The successful candidate will work alongside a team of experienced clinicians to provide high quality care to those living in the community.
Vacancies in South Dublin and Wicklow
6 month initial contracts with view to extend
Full time, Monday - Friday
The successful candidate will be required to manage a Physiotherapy caseload involving a mix of out-patient clinic appointments, domiciliary visits and group work. Caseload will include:
* MSK (acute and chronic conditions, post op, OA/RA)
* Gerontology ( Falls, mobility assessment, frailty, sarcopenia, dementia, palliative care, assisting with hospital discharges)
* Neurology conditions (e.g. Parkinson’s Disease, MS, Stroke, MND)
* Hold a recognised qualification in physiotherapy
* CORU Registration is essential
* Experience required – all experience levels considered.
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team-player
Take the next step in your career and reach out to FRS today!
If you are interested in discussing the above roles or any of our other vacancies please contact Isabel Gough, Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: +353(0)86 1449043
Email me jobs like this