Exciting Role in a well-established chemical company to assist with the admin of customs and excise. Your new role You will be part of a friendly tax team across the UK and Ireland working on all scopes of import and export tax. You will have regular communication with hauliers, customers and suppliers to organise paperwork and administration for product deliveries.
* Preparation of documentation and information for the UK customs authorities and/or hauliers. Distribution of these forms to all relevant stakeholders in the supply chain.
* Helping other areas of the depot team with goods-in/goods-out procedures.
* Maintaining a register of customer authorisations and licenses and updating the ERP system sales blocks where these have expired or not been received.
* Managing and monitoring the movements of controlled goods in and out of the warehouse. Completing online submissions to HMRC for these movements.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience preparing import/export documentation for customs agents / HMRC
* Experience in stock control or assisting in other practical goods in/out experience
* Experience communicating with hauliers and customs agents
* GCSE Maths and English
* Customs or excise related training course completion is desirable
What you'll get in return
* 25 days Annual leave plus stats
* Full Systems Training provided
* £28,000 - £30,000
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Email me jobs like this